I was telling Renee that I wanted to try to be more creative in the kitchen. She told me about a website/ blog that features all kinds of easy "down-to-earth" recipes. Check it out - it's http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ She is a hoot! Lots of great recipes and she is just funny. Check it out.
Purpose
The purpose of this website is to share joys, news, thoughts, and ideas. Increasing our communication will help us to stay connected, build sisterly bonds and hopefully help our Chapter flourish and thrive.
Upcoming Events
- P.E.O. Chapter IV Meeting, June 11th at 7 pm at Margaret's (8800 Martell Rd). Margaret is the co-hostess too. Nancy will present her convention report that evening.

August 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM
That is so funny. I just got done reading her book "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels". It was hilarious as she describes her "Pioneer Life" and her "Marlboro Man". My friend got it on Amazon. Definitely a book worth reading and I highly recommend it. Enjoy.